When buying any garden building, it is necessary to construct a base for your building to be erected onto. This does not need to be elaborate as long as it is level and firm. Warrington Fencing recommends the two bases below, these base preparations will ensure that once your new shed arrives it can be erected right away onto secure even ground.
Of course, if you do have any questions about any of our products or preparing for you new shed please do not hesitate to contact us.
Belton Apex Shed
- Product Code: Shaws Belton Apex Shed
- Availability: In Stock
Perfect for most gardens and allotments, the Belton Apex Shed will provide you with ample outdoor storage allowing you to keep your tools and machinery safe and dry. Available in a variety of sizes and door positions you will be able to choose the perfect shed for you.
- 3' wide and 6'3" high fully framed door
- Door dip
- Rim lock and key
- Bolted hinges
- Joinery window with cill (does not open)
- 5 different door position
- 6' x 4': 1.82m (W) x 1.21m (D) x 2.18m (H)
- 6' x 6': 1.82m (W)x 1.82m (D) x 2.35m (H)
- 7' x 5': 2.13m (W) x 1.52m (D) x 2.25m (H)
- 8' x 6': 2.43m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.35m (H)
- 8' x 8': 2.43m (W) x 2.43m (D) x 2.48m (H)
- 10' x 6': 3.04m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.35m (H)
- 10' x 8': 3.04m (W) x 2.43m (D) x 2.48m (H)
- 12' x 6': 3.65m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.35m (H)