When buying any garden building, it is necessary to construct a base for your building to be erected onto. This does not need to be elaborate as long as it is level and firm. Warrington Fencing recommends the two bases below, these base preparations will ensure that once your new shed arrives it can be erected right away onto secure even ground.
Of course, if you do have any questions about any of our products or preparing for you new shed please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bramley Apex Shed
- Product Code: Shaws Bramley Apex Shed
- Availability: In Stock
The Bramley Shed from Shaws for Sheds is available in a variety of sizes allowing you to choose the perfect one for you and your garden. This spacious shed is ideal for storing machinery, tools and garden furniture. Each Bramley Shed is made with polyester felt roofs to provide a more durable and longer last roof than standard felt shed roofs.
- Fixed Windows
- 2'6" Door
- Lock and Key
- Felt Roof
- Antique Hinges
- 6' x 4': 1.82m (W) x 1.21m (D) x 1.98m (H)
- 6' x 5': 1.82m (W) x 1.52m (D) x 2.04m (H)
- 6' x 6': 1.82m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.15m (H)
- 7' x 5': 2.13m (W) x 1.52m (D) x 2.04m (H)
- 8' x 6': 2.43m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.15m (H)
- 8' x 8': 2.43m (W) x 2.43m (D) x 2.27m (H)
- 10' x 6': 3.04m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.15m (H)
- 10' x 8': 3.04m (W) x 2.43m (D) x 2.27m (H)
- 12' x 6': 3.65m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.15m (H)
- 12' x 8': 3.65m (W) x 2.43m (D) x 2.27m (H)