When buying any garden building, it is necessary to construct a base for your building to be erected onto. This does not need to be elaborate as long as it is level and firm. Warrington Fencing recommends the two bases below, these base preparations will ensure that once your new shed arrives it can be erected right away onto secure even ground.
Of course, if you do have any questions about any of our products or preparing for you new shed please do not hesitate to contact us.
Solar Pent Shed
- Product Code: Shaws Solar Pent Shed
- Availability: In Stock
The Solar Shed has been designed to make the most of the British sunshine whilst it lasts. With a large front facing window, the Solar Shed will allow you to embrace the sunshine whilst working in the shed. Perfect for most gardens, the Solar Shed is available in a variety of sizes and 2 door position allowing you to choose the perfect Solar Shed for you and your garden.
- Joinery opening widow with cill
- Stable door
- 1' roof overhang on front
- Ribbed barge boards
- Lock and Key
- 2 different positions: '1' and '5'
- 6' x 4': 1.82m (W) x 1.21m (D) x 2.14m (H)
- 6' x 5': 1.82m (W) x 1.52m (D) x 2.14m (H)
- 6' x 6': 1.82m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.14m (H)
- 7' x 5': 2.13m (W) x 1.52m (D) x 2.14m (H)
- 8' x 6': 2.43m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.14m (H)
- 8' x 8': 2.43m (W) x 2.43m (D) x 2.14m (H)
- 10' x 6': 3.04m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.14m (H)
- 10' x 8': 3.04m (W) x 2.43m (D) x 2.14m (H)
- 12' x 6': 3.65m (W) x 1.82m (D) x 2.14m (H)